Modulus Financial Engineering, Inc. is a privately held company based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
We provide software and consulting services to brokerages and professional traders for equities, options, futures and Forex markets.
We've been servicing thousands of clients in over 150 countries since 1997.
Our top clients include TD AmeriTrade, ETrade, eSignal, Bank of America, Barclays, Chase and many others including professional traders from around the world.
Why Choose Us?
1. Because Modulus Financial Engineering, Inc. is a financial
software company first and foremost. Our solutions are
derived from our many years of experience in the financial software industry.
Our software engineers based in the USA are also traders. This is in contrast to our competitors'
who market applications that were not designed by traders and are not
supported by traders.
2. Because we offer innovative solutions that exceed the requirements of the finance industry. Our solutions are engineered to stand the rigorous use and abuse of real time professional trading. Both retail traders and institutional traders benefit from our many years of experience.
3. We pride ourselves on our highly available product support service
based in the USA.
You will never be redirected to an outsourced support team and you will never be stuck with a problem that can't be solved.
4. We can work with your company to provide a customizable solution. We understand that what's right for your company may not be right for the next. That's why our solutions are designed to be customizable from the very start.
5. We are committed to your success. In the spirit of a true partnership, we strive to build valuable, long-term relationships with our clients. We will contribute to your success with accurate and timely service and highly available technical support.
- We're a solid company based in the USA.
- We offer solutions designed by traders for traders.
- We're flexible. Our solutions are customizable.
- We provide a highly available technical support service.
- We're committed to your success as a brokerage or trader.